Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kickin' the tires on this new blog



My daughter, Gena Alexander, has been on my case for quite awhile now, wanting me to save for posterity, some stories from my past. Okay, I promised I would do that...someday. I read her blog and the blogs of some of her friends, and was impressed. They all have a gift for expressing themselves --- and, their stories are funny. Some of my stories involve other people, who may not want the notoriety of the eternal, printed word. I will try to be careful about that, so that I don't whittle down the list of people who still, today, look at me as a friend. On the other hand, some of the stories will involve people who, despite their being good friends, are co-conspirators of mine. Since these friends are complicit in some of these events, their involvement also needs to receive the cleansing light of revelation. These stories will come randomly, with no attempt to put them into any sort of chronological order.

3 comments:

Gena said...

Keep 'em coming, Dad.

Audrey said...

Wow! I can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll have to inform Uncle Phil about this! Angela (sawyer) Kopy